The "Stories" section
- Category: Uncategorised
- Written by Administrator
Here you find stories about repair projects.
Focus is on personal experience: boredom and fascination, failure and success, despair and hope.
Even a plain project diary maybe a good story.
A word about "stories without a happy end":
More often then we admit a project fails for several reasons:
- we have not enough time to complete it
- we switch to a more interesting project
- we attempted something (yet) too high for us.
- a part is cheap to buy, so we're not motivated to repair it.
- And remember: "You can't fix them all"
And though we're proud to talk about successes, we're usally very silent about the things which go wrong. This is a pity: Especially in a failed project we're up to the limit of our capabilities, and this is something other people should benefit from!